Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Rocks on the Amalfi Coast

I think this was an interesting shot.



And here's a picture that reminds me I wanted to be Georgia O'Keefehttps://www.georgiaokeeffe.net/red-canna.jsp.




A rock with an open mouth, but no eyes.



I don't think I saw the half skull when I took this picture.


There's a story caught between these rocks, but I'm not sure...




One of the fascinating things about the tour was the number of houses that seemed just built out from the rock background.



I'm going to have to find out why some of the rock cliffs look so chiseled






but some just look like the iceberg melted them away,


and some look like both (or perhaps I was just using the zoom feature judiciously).




I think there are a few stories here.


See where a giant sat, dunking her feet in the water?





Follow the yellow brick road...




No comments: